Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MAApply
Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MA-1900294
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Sr. Representative, Fraud is responsible for creating high value customer service through effectively handling inbound calls from both internal and external customers and by adhering to formal written functional procedures and policies; leverages elevated comprehension of fraud tactics and concepts.
- Complies with all applicable federal regulations in decision process.
- Creates high value customer service inbound queue line consistent with formal written functional procedures, and policies.
- Determines next action based on research results to mitigate fraud losses.
- Identifies and escalates control issues and policy violations.
- Maintain and update case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information.
- Provides exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Provides support to Senior Fraud Specialists as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Criminal Justice, Legal, Communications or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years; Customer Service, Risk Management, Compliance or related field.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to present information or solution in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to question, accurately identify a need and present an effective solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Broad knowledge of customer service best practices, identification, resolution and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic risk principles, concepts and policies.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of financial products and services including deposit, loans, credit cards and online banking.
- Demonstrates ability to confirm and check for understanding of communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.,Intermediate computer and data entry skills.,Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.,Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment Learns to identify and flag items non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Framingham-5 Whittier Street - 06365 - Whittier Street-Corp
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jan 11, 2019, 6:28:51 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply