The Senior Facilitator delivers practical, dynamic and interactive training sessions for core and specialized skill and competency development. S/he monitors participants’ progress and evaluates training effectiveness, whilst managing logistical requirements for classroom set-up, rosters and evaluations. This individual acts as an ambassador in fostering Santander's culture and supporting the development of our organizational frameworks, models and methodologies. In addition, the incumbent will be involved in projects related to organizational effectiveness and is responsible for researching, designing, developing and facilitating classroom based interventions. This role requires travel 50-75% travel within the footprint.
- Defines/refines training delivery and engagement standards and evaluates the facilitators within the team against strict standards to ensure effective execution of the role.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of current and future training and communication offerings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Explores cutting edge technologies or software to enhance course offerings or delivery mechanisms to learners.
- Maintains a focused facilitation talent development plan and ensures consistent and effective implementation of that plan.
- Maintains consistent self-development and awareness of industry trends through research, meetings and self-learning to enhance personal and departmental learning and development.
- Maintains effective communication around all training programs and facilitates management and leadership workshops.
- Observes classroom and virtual training sessions and monitors the effectiveness of the individual facilitators.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and certifying to other facilitators.
- Provides comprehensive and individual talent development for members of the facilitation team to build and maintain the necessary effectiveness in the areas of training delivery, engagement, and knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Communications, Education, Business Administration, Human Relations or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, Instructional Training, Organizational Development; 5+ years preferred, but not required
- Experience in a corporate HR/Learning & Development function with specific focus on establishing a leader-led culture for learning and development
- Experience in banking and/or financial industry preferred
- Experience working in and administering Learning Management Systems, Social Media and other tools to organize and track/coordinate learning
- Active membership in professional training organization preferred i.e. ATD
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Proven ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize innovative approach to facilitation through knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- Strong technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills; including the ability to show comfort in situations of ambiguity
- Team player mindset, actively taking initiative and displaying a strong work ethic
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
Job:Learning & Development
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Framingham-5 Whittier Street - 06365 - Whittier Street-Corp
Other Locations:Rhode Island-East Providence-95 Amaral Street - 06359 - Santander Way, Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Organization:Human Resources (8590)
Job Posting:Dec 13, 2018, 2:03:39 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply