Representative, Customer Service, Reading, PAApply
- Acts as first point of contact for consumer and business clients.
- Assists clients with resolving product, service or account issues, opening or closing accounts, processing transactions, logging requests, and escalating complex issues to the appropriate team for timely resolution.
- Sells targeted products/services as part of client-initiated interactions.
- Responsible for maintaining operational integrity.
- Ensures the delivery of customers responses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, code of ethics and all Federal, State and local laws.
- Maintains abreast and informed of changes in the company's products, services and procedures.
- Assists customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalates to appropriate party. Builds, develops and maintains partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers.
- Follows established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both the customers and the company.
- Ensures customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Promotes professional and customer friendly delivery of service to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree;,or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet common objectives.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- May frequently require minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company.
- Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Demonstrates the organization’s customer service standards.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment.
- Learns to identify and flag items non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings.
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
- Communicates clearly and precisely.
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance.
- Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on one’s own job.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply
Primary Location:Pennsylvania-Reading-450 Penn Street - 06346 - Santander Plaza
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jan 11, 2019, 6:27:23 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply