Universal Banker-East Side-Providence, RIApply
Universal Banker-East Side-Providence, RI-1702670
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
- Act as primary customer contact position in a Santander branch
- Responsible for total customer satisfaction by meeting all the financial needs of a customer: product, servicing, and transactional
- Identify the financial needs of the customer at the transaction window, platform desk, in the lobby or during out of the branch sales activities depending on branch needs and customer volume
- Accountable to meet all assigned customer service and sales activity goals by executing a model branch day plan that includes outbound phone contact to customers and prospects, in branch and out of branch sales activities, as well as other sales activities as directed
- Acquire and maintains customer relationships over the entire lifecycle of the customer by identifying and understanding the financial needs of a customer or prospect
- Recommend appropriate solutions to meet customer needs and provides excellent customer service including referrals to a specialist who can assist in meeting a specific need
- Ensure error free and accurate completion of all customer requests including: account openings, loan applications, servicing requests, loan closings, and routine bank transactions
- Develop and deepen customer relationships by demonstrating ownership and resolving customer problems efficiently, and by turning servicing requests and routine transactions into sales opportunities
- Gain in depth knowledge of the different banking channels and promote opportunities to introduce the multichannel customer to these capabilities
- Execute all sales, servicing and banking transactions accurately; following all compliance and security procedures, and will balance cash drawer within balancing guidelines
In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule.
- At least 6 months cash handling experience.
- At least 2 years of sales or referral experience in a goal or incentive-based environment At least 2 years of customer service experience
- HS Graduate or Equivalent Experience
- Ability to generate new business by outbound calling, generating referrals, and by reaching out to the local community
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with clear direction from supervisor
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and the ability to be pro-active
- Effective in operating in a structured environment by independently following prescribed daily sales routines
- Knowledge of bank products & services
- Skilled in engaging customers/prospects in a sales conversation and optimizing sales opportunities
- Strong Customer Service Skills, ability to comply with policies and procedures
- Strong computer knowledge and Windows skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Job:Retail Products Branch
Primary Location:Rhode Island-Providence
Job Posting:Mar 20, 2017, 3:56:00 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply
- Business Banking Director of Strategy & Sales Support Boston, Massachusetts
- Universal Banker-Elmwood-Providence, RI Providence, Rhode Island
- CSC Cust. Service Specialist I Reading, Pennsylvania