Part Time Teller, Bay Ridge Parkway, Brooklyn - Verrzano, NYApply
Part Time Teller, Bay Ridge Parkway, Brooklyn - Verrzano, NY-1800838
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
- Establishes and maintains the bank way as the singular priority in all activities
- Performs within the balancing guidelines, compliance and security procedures
- Promotes, refers and sells bank products and services
- Provides consistent world class customer service to internal and external customers which exceeds their expectations
- Resolves customer issues with guidance
- This is a Part Time position and the hours per week will generally be between 20 and 29 hours per week. The Recruiter for this position will be able to discuss the specifics of the schedule requirements and hours for the position. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime compensation calculated at 1.5 times your regular rate of pay for any hours worked over 40 hours per week, subject to all Santander policies and approvals regarding overtime.
- 3 Months cash handling experience or degree in accounting or finance
- Retail or customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and Windows skills required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- At least 1 of year experience
- Able to apply knowledge of products, procedures and policies
- Must understand, support and comply with all regulatory policies and procedures, CRA initiatives / goals and Santander Bank policies
- Should demonstrate basic knowledge of Retail products when questioned by customers
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:New York-Brooklyn
Job Posting:Feb 7, 2018, 6:44:29 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply
- Senior Risk Manager-Regulatory Examination Boston, Massachusetts
- Credit Analyst Full-Time Training Program (Undergraduate) Boston, Massachusetts
- Credit Risk Review Officer Providence, Rhode Island, Boston, Massachusetts