Operations REPO SpecialistApply
- Release and settle fixed income securities via the FED book entry system and DTC. Release and settle tri-party repo. Release and monitor payments made over the FedWire. Investigate and resolve cash and position discrepancies.
- Report real-time positions to front office for both cash and securities
- Fund and balance the USD book
- Manage intraday liquidity
- Investigate and resolve trade discrepancies with counterparties and agent banks
- Monitor and agree daily mark-to-market movements with counterparties. Work with credit and market risk department to reduce exposure
Static Data Support:
- Update static databases for both counterparty and market data information
- Participation in regular audits, and project work. Communicate with Front Office, Finance, Risk, IT and Compliance to resolve issues.
Primary Location:New York-New York-45 East 53rd Street - 06547 - NY Corp
Organization:Santander Corp. & Inv. Banking (9900)
Job Posting:Sep 27, 2018, 4:00:00 AM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply