Corporate & Investment Banking Summer Associate InternApply
During our 12 week summer program, beginning in June, you will be placed in one of our dynamic coverage or product teams and through on the job practical training, networking events and lunch & learns, you will gain the technical and problem solving skills which will enable you to build your career with Santander. Job responsibilities will vary depending on business unit but generally you can expect to be involved in supporting credit analyses, modeling, forecasting, pitch book and client preparation, executive management presentations, due diligence and involvement in the origination and execution of deal flow. You will be working in an environment where teamwork and partnership is critical in order to execute the best product for our client base. You will be partnered with a mentor, who is able to provide you with guidance and advice throughout the summer while immediately building your Santander network.
Permanent placement will be in one of our core business lines listed below, all of which are integral to our growing franchise providing a sound foundation as you begin your career in finance.
- Banking & Corporate Finance
- Global Transaction Banking
- Global Debt Finance
- Private Debt Mobilization
- CIB Risk Management
We have a very strong interest to grow from within and therefore we make it our mission to focus on retaining talent. Our training program is designed to get you on the right path to the next level. We have a strong global CIB footprint which fosters an environment in which we promote internal mobility both locally and globally.
- Strong interest in a career in Corporate & Investment Banking
- Excellent analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Team-oriented and results focused
- Previous course work in finance, accounting or economics a plus
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.25
- Must currently be a 1st year MBA with expected graduation in Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
Primary Location:New York-New York-45 East 53rd Street - 06547 - NY Corp
Other Locations:Massachusetts-Boston-28 State Street - 06560 - 28 State Street
Organization:Santander Corp. & Inv. Banking (9900)
Job Posting:Dec 14, 2018, 9:41:01 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply