Sr. IT AuditorApply
The primary function of the Sr. IT Auditor is to execute more complex audit testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities and provide support to the less experienced team members. The Sr. Auditor must perform testing in a timely manner, ensuring all audit quality and client relation standards are met, and courteous and professional behavior is observed in all situations.
- Attends professional training actions provided by the company.
- Conducts post-audit higher complexity follow-up tasks to appraise adequacy of corrective action taken by management to address audit recommendations.
- Demonstrates proactivity in professional development activities.
- Documents audit testing and follow-up tasks in accordance to relevant audit standards.
- Examines business records and collects information, exercises independent judgment in identifying issues and assessing risk as well as formulates findings and presents the results to the relevant audit team member.
- Executes control design and operating effectiveness testing over higher complexity areas as part of internal audit reviews and activities.
- Provides consistent quality service to both internal and external stakeholders that meets the company’s standards.
- Starts to obtain and develop an understanding of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, System Engineering, Technology discipline, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- At least 1-3 years audit experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new information technologies and systems in order to evaluate controls.
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Understand Auditing Accounting and IT general controls (Computer Operations, Access Controls Systems, Change Management, Database Management and Operating systems).
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change.
- Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Communicates in a timely and straightforward manner.
- Probes for additional information, clarifies assumptions and confirms agreed-upon actions.
- Keeps everyone involved informed about progress and issues.
- Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change.
- Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members.
- Displays initiative, flexibility and focus to get things done.
- Actively contributes ideas, suggestions, and constructive comments in meetings and discussions.
- Executes risk management process and procedures without management direction, and demonstrates awareness of expected results.
- Knows the relationship and impact of actions and results.
- Has an understanding of regulations impacting area supported.
- Identifies the component parts of a complex situation or problem and the relationship among variables that are not obvious.
- Probes in-depth to understand the customer’s business needs.
- Explores and understands the customer's alternatives and decision criteria.
- Stays current with industry and regulatory trends and emerging risk issues.
- Has good understanding of current market and competitive landscape that the organization operates within.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Organization:Internal Audit (8880)
Job Posting:Jan 11, 2019, 5:20:24 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply