Sr. Consultant, CompensationApply
Sr. Consultant, Compensation-1806860
The Sr. Compensation Consultant provides consultation to Sr. line management and Human Resources on a variety of compensation programs, policies and issues for assigned functional areas. This includes design and development of new compensation programs, base pay and reward programs such as variable pay, incentives, recognition awards, etc. S/he develops innovative compensation solutions/programs to assist management in meeting the organization's needs while remaining cognizant of budgetary impact.
- Consults with business and HR leaders on a variety of compensation-related topics and educates on best practices, communication tools and techniques, and provides guidance on a variety of compensation related topics.
- Creates competitive compensation reports and metrics for Executive Team and Sr. Leaders.
- Directs and completes detailed analyses to support the design and development of compensation programs to better align corporate compensation structure with current industry trends and business needs.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues, including HR Business Partners, Communications, Talent, Finance and HR Operations.
- Has accountability for Line of Business Compensation relationships.
- Partners with leadership to design and develop company compensation strategy.
- Acts as subject matter expert to compensation team specifically with company policies and practices, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Annually reviews and updates job mapping/pricing.
- Assists in the management and administration of the annual salary and incentive programs, including writing program documentation and employee communications and working with HRIS team to ensure program system functionality is accurate.
- Evaluates job content and formulate recommendations to business on ranges, title, pay, and FLSA exemption status based on analyses of duties, internal equity and market competitiveness, and communicates outcomes to HR and Managers.
- Manages projects with HRIS and other HR Partners
- Participate in the design, development, and presentation of content for manager trainings.
- Participates in and manages process for annual and best practice salary surveys
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, finance, business, or related field. or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in banking and/or financial services
- 9-12 years in an HR, finance, or similar role.
- Technology savvy with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills both using tools and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Must have a team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Organization:Human Resources (8590)
Job Posting:Oct 30, 2018, 4:00:00 AM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply