Sr. Associate, Platform & Delivery Management - Treasury SystemsApply
As a member of the Technology organization, you will be part of the team that serves the needs of Santander Bank, N.A., including products and services for personal, business and corporate customers. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to teamwork, and we encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization
The Technology Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems. This team has the expertise and commitment to develop high-quality solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced and complex operating environment.
The Sr. Associate, Platform & Delivery Management consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. The incumbent provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. In addition s/he evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards and works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Plans and tests processes to ensure compliance with system requirements, business objectives, security standards and other technical requirements, such as incident management and infrastructure proven expertise.
- Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Plays the role of Scrum Master for all platform initiatives. Activities include evaluating, scheduling and resourcing development projects, investigating user needs, writing testing and maintaining computer programs, and preparing systems documentation and dealing with infrastructure procurement.
- Executes technical plans, system analysis, detailed design specifications, development, unit and component testing.
- Also responsible for platform incident management as liaison with Command Center; therefore, responsible for inputting incident tickets and follow-up until resolution.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Deploys and scale critical services and features that are used by thousands of developers and potentially impact thousands of end users.
- Develops features in an agile environment where we quickly prototype and iterate on functionality.
- Develops robust functionality in a complex, distributed systems code-base.
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
- Researches, tests and integrates new components and services into the platform.
- Writes well designed and testable code.
- Performs Incident Manager role.
- Bachelor's Degree; in computer science engineering or a equivalent discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years;
- Experience building and operating critical production systems.
- Experience coordinating projects, programs or supporting a department.
- Portfolio Level Management experience preferred.
- Experience in software development.
- Scrum Master and/or Incident Management experience.
- Financial services or banking experience strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of external competition, industry and/or market trends in relation to own business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest technology innovations and their applicability to business operations
- Demonstrated relationship management and leadership skills with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of influence and negotiation with all levels of management
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Service Management concepts and procedures
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team
- IT Effectiveness: application sourcing, technology strategy and planning
- Metrics knowledge
- Proactive team player with effective time management skills; ability to work independently, manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key players informed
- Proven track record managing large, complex software development/integration projects in both host and distributed environments
- Quality management skills
- Strong program, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong reporting, decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Job Posting:Jan 9, 2019, 4:25:39 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply