IT Regulatory Analyst Undergraduate Spring Co-OpApply
Co-Op Program Experience
Santander Bank’s Co-Op Program provides participants with a meaningful, relevant work experience as part of their academic studies. In addition to daily responsibilities, participants may be provided special projects and assignments, and will have the opportunity to participate in a series of structured activities designed to enhance their learning experience including:
- Co-Op New Hire Orientation
- Senior Leadership Speaker Series
- Professional Development Seminars
- Community Involvement & Volunteering
- Social & Networking Events
Santander Bank is committed to identifying and developing strong early career talent for our future workforce. As such, dependent upon individual performance and the Bank’s hiring needs, participants may be considered for full-time opportunities upon completion of the Co-Op Program.
The Spring Co-Op Program is a 24-week, full-time program which runs from January 8 – June 22, 2018.
The Technology Regulatory Program Office (RPO) is responsible for all required regulatory activities for technology for both Santander Bank and Santander Holding Company.
The Regulatory Analyst Co-Op will support the Technology Regulatory Program Office in managing interactions with the Internal Audit regarding active Technology audits, remediation of open Internal Audit recommendations, and reporting on status of RPO initiatives. Support in managing External Auditors on site for Santander's annual Sarbanes-Oxley audit. Support in managing preparation for scheduled visits from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve (Fed). The Regulatory Analyst Co-Op will also support in the overall Technology Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team with other initiatives as needed. You will be provided with exposure to all areas of Technology, as the RPO and GRC teams interact constantly across the Technology environment.
Application Deadline & Timeline
Students must submit a complete application to both the Santander Internship Jobs site and the NU Careers site by October 27, 2017. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through early December.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2018 – June 2019.
- Must have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours per week, for the duration of the program.
Note: U.S. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Math, Business, Engineering or related field.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and courage in their leadership style.
- Crisp communication skills with the ability to express facts and ideas clearly both verbally and in writing, interacting professionally, transparently and effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to multi-task as required.
- Ability to work independently on special projects.
Job Posting:Sep 28, 2017, 10:14:51 AM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply