IT PMO Project Analyst Undergraduate Spring Co-OpApply
Co-Op Program Experience
Santander Bank’s Co-Op Program provides participants with a meaningful, relevant work experience as part of their academic studies. In addition to daily responsibilities, participants may be provided special projects and assignments, and will have the opportunity to participate in a series of structured activities designed to enhance their learning experience including:
- Co-Op New Hire Orientation
- Senior Leadership Speaker Series
- Professional Development Seminars
- Community Involvement & Volunteering
- Social & Networking Events
Santander Bank is committed to identifying and developing strong early career talent for our future workforce. As such, dependent upon individual performance and the Bank’s hiring needs, participants may be considered for full-time opportunities upon completion of the Co-Op Program.
The Spring Co-Op Program is a 24-week, full-time program which runs from January 8 – June 22, 2018.
The PMO Project Analyst will support the Technology PMO Organization in the implementation of the technology project management process, project governance meetings, project health reporting and maintenance of the repository for project documentation. Support in managing the demand management routines stabilized for project funding approval including meetings logistics, agendas, facilitation and collections of budget decisions. Execute project health reporting processes on projects in the project portfolio (Book of Work) as requested by CIO Organizations and other Delivery teams to achieve project results/core deliverables.
- Support project health reporting processes on projects in the project portfolio (Book of Work) as requested by CIO Organizations and other Delivery teams to achieve project results/core deliverables.
- Provide support for project status meetings for CIO organizations and project delivery teams including meeting logistics and facilitation to ensure work can progress in a timely manner and delivers projected business results.
- Supports updating project management policies and procedures related to the Technology PMO function as well as document process, guidelines and systems manuals as needed.
- Support in managing the demand management routines stabilized for project funding approval including meetings logistics, agendas, facilitation and collections of budget decisions.
- Support training in the use of the project management reporting system and time keeping system.
- Provides support to respond to audits and regulatory requests related to the Book of Work for project portfolio.
- Perform analysis of project data and develop presentations, dashboards, reports, and other team project communications and documentation as needed.
Application Deadline & Timeline
Students must submit a complete application to both the Santander Internship Jobs site and the NU Careers site by October 27, 2017. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through early December.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2018 – June 2019.
- Must have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours per week, for the duration of the program.
Note: U.S. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Major in Finance, Economics, Math, Business, MIS, Engineering or related field.
- Clear explanation why a role with SBNA COO Office would help with career aspirations.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and courage in their leadership style.
- Crisp communication skills with the ability to express facts and ideas clearly both verbally and in writing, interacting professionally, transparently and effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to multi-task as required.
- Ability to work independently on special projects.
- Ability to work hands on in an environment with changing priorities.
- Detail driven with proven analytical skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies (not required but a plus).
- Proficient in MS Office suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Posting:Sep 28, 2017, 6:07:15 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply