IT Business Analyst Undergraduate Spring Co-Op (Corporate Functions)Apply
Co-Op Program Experience
Santander Bank’s Co-Op Program provides participants with a meaningful, relevant work experience as part of their academic studies. In addition to daily responsibilities, participants may be provided special projects and assignments, and will have the opportunity to participate in a series of structured activities designed to enhance their learning experience including:
- Co-Op New Hire Orientation
- Senior Leadership Speaker Series
- Professional Development Seminars
- Community Involvement & Volunteering
- Social & Networking Events
Santander Bank is committed to identifying and developing strong early career talent for our future workforce. As such, dependent upon individual performance and the Bank’s hiring needs, participants may be considered for full-time opportunities upon completion of the Co-Op Program.
The Spring Co-Op Program is a 24-week, full-time program which runs from January 8 – June 22, 2018.
The Business Analyst Co-op Role will provide the co-op an understanding of the business of technology. The expectation is that you will come out of this co-op with an understanding of what run technology in a large institution. You will also gain some direct knowledge of Finance technology and could include exposure to banking functionality, vendors, and key compliance and regulatory requirements. You will create relationships within IT and Business that will help you grow during your co-op.
Funding the bank for both Operational expense and Capital projects:
- Creating PPT with Business case
- Requesting funds via SAP
- Attending funding meetings
- Coordinate with Cost Management and Accounts Payable
Some examples of key activities past co-ops have participated in: Job Location Dorchester, MA Application Deadline & Timeline Students must submit a complete application to both the Santander Internship Jobs site and the NU Careers site by October 27, 2017. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through early December. At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Risk Management Tasks:
Some examples of key activities past co-ops have participated in:
Application Deadline & Timeline
Students must submit a complete application to both the Santander Internship Jobs site and the NU Careers site by October 27, 2017. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through early December.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2018 – June 2019.
- Must have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours per week, for the duration of the program.
Note: U.S. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Math, Business, Engineering or related field.
- Clear explanation why a role with SBNA CIO office would help with career aspirations.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and courage in their leadership style.
- Crisp communication skills with the ability to express facts and ideas clearly both verbally and in writing, interacting professionally, transparently and effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to multi-task as required.
- Ability to work independently on special projects.
- This role does not require technical skills in coding, however, candidates with some MIS background would be preferred.
Job Posting:Sep 28, 2017, 2:44:36 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply