Santander is seeking a Compensation Partner to join the team at our Dorchester corporate office! This individual will provide detailed compensation research and analysis studies and participate in compensation surveys and analyze responses to ensure that compensation remains competitive to attract, retain and motivate employees. The secondary function of the Compensation Partner is to formulate conclusions and make recommendations to managers, supervisors, and team members related to all broad based compensation programs and policies.
- Administers and maintains automation of analyses for Human Resources data requirements, exempt, and management, benchmark jobs and provides data on market changes for salary planning,
- Assists in management of annual compensation reviews; merit cycle planning, supports and maintains compensation planning system and participates in the administration of all related processes.
- Autonomously or with general direction, prepares presentations and reports for Sr. Management and Board Meetings.
- Conducts job evaluations as well as investigates and recommends resolution on classification questions and Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA) exemptions.
- Develops and administers data auditing processes to maintain and ensure data integrity.
- Ensures Compliance with Compensation related laws and regulations and complete required audits (i.e. Quarterly and Weekly FLSA Audits, Car Allowance Audits, Annual Minimum Wage Act process, monthly approved JDs audit, biweekly Merit RFL audits)
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and competency level of contemporary issues, practices, regulations, and systems applications within compensation and human resources.
- Participates in salary surveys by determining appropriate job matches and furnishing requested information.
- Provides targeted, solution based consultative support to HRBPs and act as a reliable Compensation Partner focused on maximizing results while maintaining Compensation integrity and values.
- Supports business lines for requests for market salary comparison data following agreed upon schedule and time lines.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, finance, business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a compensation or finance role.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality,
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience.
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Organization:Human Resources (8590)
Job Posting:Nov 16, 2018, 6:50:56 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply