Sr. SOX/IT Audit AnalystApply
DescriptionThe primary purpose for the Sr. SOX/IT Audit Analyst is to assist the Technology Lead in executing the SOX areas of responsibility with focus on identifying and defining key technology risks and controls existing in the Banks business processes.
- Assist Business Units with the Certification Process and answer questions regarding the Internal Control System
- Assist the Technology Lead in completing Quarterly SEC Reporting requirements
- Perform Risk assessments including evaluation of ITGC for key financial applications supporting the financial reporting process.
- Perform tests of Information Technology General Controls(ITGCs) for in-scope systems, and document work performed
- Perform the monitoring, evaluation, and remediation of recommendations raised by SOX reviews, Regulators, External Audit, and internal audit
- Work with Third Party Vendor Management and Technology and Operations to ensure the completion of the SSAE16 SOC1 reviews for high critical vendors and ensure that internal controls are included in the process
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and audit-related experience preferred.
- 3+ years financial institutions experience, with exposure to retail banking and in 1 of the following disciplines: 1) auditing (external or internal), 2) regulatory compliance, 3) internal controls, 4) operational risk or 5) Big Four Experience
- Familiarity, understanding and knowledge of UNIX/LINUX, Windows, and Z/OS – RACF operating systems, and a strong proclivity to learn new technologies
- Experience and knowledge to execute ITGC testing, including assessment over Logical Access (Privileged Access Management and Identity Access Management), Change Management, System Development Life Cycle(SDLC), Computer Operations (Job Processing, Data Transmissions, and Incident Management)
- Solid critical thinking and auditor judgement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present information in a concise and timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills to review end to end processes, understanding each individual phase and the transition from one to the next, insuring risks and controls are properly defined, and that meaningful control indicators are implemented.
- Proactive individual who has the ability to work across organizational lines, equally well at both the operational and executive level, to advance initiatives.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to effectively multi-task several audits/projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to bank regulatory requirements is desirable
- CISA Preferred
Job:Controllership & Tax
Primary Location:Texas-Dallas-1601 Elm Street - SCELM - SCUSA-Elm Street
Organization:Chief Financial Officer (8455)
Job Posting:Jan 4, 2019, 7:06:01 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply