Pricing and Analytics InternApply
Job Family: Corporate Management & Infrastructure
Develops, analyzes, implements and oversees short-term and long-term strategic business processes and plans to increase operational efficiency, meet strategic vision and achieve financial goals. Develops, presents and implements business case recommendations and tactical/operational strategies based on analysis of global and industry trends, company objectives and key stakeholders. Manages, identifies and develops strategic partnerships with business functions, management, and other internal/external stakeholders. Identifies and analyzes the company’s strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities to advise management and optimize business strategies. Monitors industry trends, competitor actions, economic developments and regulatory environment to identify and plan for expected impact on business operations. Ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and business support services. Compiles, documents, communicates and verifies information according to established procedures. Conducts business continuity planning in order to assure that essential company functions can operate during and following major disruptive events.
Job Function: Facilities
Assesses, evaluates, and maintains the physical space requirements of the company and recommends plans to meet needs and to optimize facility utilization. Develops and implements overall real estate and facilities strategies to fulfill business needs and requirements (e.g., security standards, facility requirements). Conducts ongoing inspection and maintenance of facilities to ensure proper functioning. May coordinate with outside vendors to ensure proper facility security and maintenance. Plans, prioritizes, manages and performs maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply