SVP, Market DirectorApply
The Senior Director, Market Director is responsible for Corporate Banking activities in a specific specialized (food and beverage) market. Provides senior leadership, overall supervision, direction and guidance to team members within their specialized market. Leads efforts to develop business, this includes directing all sales & service, expense controls, revenue goals, managing partnerships with Cash Management, Treasury, Credit Risk, Manufacturing and the community. Works with Business Development to develop and implement performance objectives, policies, programs and strategic marketing and business plans. Plays a significant role in civic and community affairs to promote the bank and support business initiatives.
- Actively participates in the development of overall policies, programs, objectives and strategic plans.
- Evaluates the loan portfolio and ensures high-levels of asset quality and low levels of credit losses within the portfolio.
- Formulates and implements business development strategies, marketing strategic and public relationship strategies directed toward achieving market penetration and expansion in market.
- Monitors and directs the growth and earnings performance for Corporate Banking market across all major net income drivers including Loan and Deposit NIM, Deposit and Loan Fees, Expenses, Provisions, and other ancillary allocated incomes and expenses.
- Provides direct leadership to specialist team members in managing their roles in market development, portfolio & risk management, fee income, customer retention, new business development, service delivery, goal achievement and community leadership.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
12-15 years; Broad-based commercial banking lending experience with increasing responsibilities.
Ability to collaborate, lead & develop a strong group of Relationship. Managers,Deep network of business relationships and contacts within the appropriate market segment (companies with annual sales of $20MM to $2B).
Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Extensive progressive managerial experience in business development, credit policy, credit analysis, risk management, banking regulation and commercial loan origination.
Recognized as a true industry leader.
Skilled in identifying and defining problems, properly select and analyzes relevant facts to reach sound conclusions while exercising sound judgment.
Strong strategic and leadership skills.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Boston-28 State Street - 06560 - 28 State Street
Organization:Commercial Banking (4700)
Job Posting:Mar 22, 2019, 2:49:14 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply