Sr. Analyst, TreasuryApply
Sr. Analyst, Treasury-1901040
The Sr. Analyst, Treasury supports the day-to-day operations in Liquidity Risk. The incumbent provides senior analysis in support of operations.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Day-to-day execution of operations in liquidity risk
- Ensure adherence to established standards, risk limits, and the regulatory requirements introduced with Enhanced Prudential Standards
- Ensures treasury policies, practices and procedures are understood, followed, and updated according to internal governance requirements
- Perform variance, reconciliation and forecasting analysis of key financial data and liquidity stress testing
- Validate the accuracy of internal reporting of financial and operational data.
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent field.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Financial planning, analysis or related experience.
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive.
- Ability to work well within a team, prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Advanced in MS Word, MIS Excel, QRM, MS Outlook.
- Detail oriented with ability to research, organize and analyze financial data.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in Asset-Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management, or Cash Management
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in interacting with internal stakeholders.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change.
- Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change.
- Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members.
- Executes risk management process and procedures without management direction, and demonstrates awareness of expected results.
- Knows the relationship and impact of actions and results.
- Has an understanding of regulations impacting area supported.
- Follows through to meet commitments to others.
- Takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload and tasks for oneself and team members.
- Actively plans ahead for routine and cyclical work.
- Sees through complexity and detail to get to the critical issues at hand.
- Takes into account the wider context within which problems exist.
- Stays current with industry and regulatory trends and emerging risk issues.
- Has good understanding of current market and competitive landscape that the organization operates within.
- Understands specific financial and accounting standards to identify and assess the impact and likelihood of operational risks.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - HOME - Home Location
Organization:Chief Financial Officer (8455)
Job Posting:Feb 19, 2019, 7:02:26 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply