National Sales Director - Business BankingApply
The National Sales Director is responsible for selling products and services through the three regions across the footprint by implementing sales plans and managing to results to meet budget expectations. Staff Size: 210+ Sales FTE, 20 Market Managers and 4 direct reports – 3 Regional Directors + 1 Sales Support Colleague. Responsible for growing the portfolio: Portfolio size is $7 billion in deposits, $2 billion in credit.
- The National Sales Director determines annual profit plans by implementing sales strategies
- Analyzing trends and results
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the national footprint for Santander Business Banking Team
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Works with Product organization to establishes and adjusts pricing by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employee tasks and following up on work results.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience;
15+ years leading a large team of banking professionals.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-BOSTON-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jul 16, 2019, 12:44:27 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply