Internal Audit Summer Intern - UndergraduateApply
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Internal Audit Summer Internship role will provide the intern with an opportunity to Participate in the audits and gain a stronger understanding of the audit profession and a stronger understanding of the Banking industry. The primary function of the Auditor is to execute basic audit testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities. S/he will perform testing in a timely manner, ensuring all audit quality and client relation standards are met, and courteous and professional behavior is observed in all situations.
Some responsibilities of Internal Audit internship role may include but are not limited to:
- Examines business records and collects information, exercises independent judgment in identifying issues and assessing risk as well and presents the results to the relevant audit team member.
- Executes basic control design and operating effectiveness testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities.
- Conducts post-audit basic follow-up tasks to appraise adequacy of corrective action taken by management to address audit recommendations.
- Documents audit testing and follow-up tasks in accordance to relevant audit standards.
- Demonstrates proactivity in professional development activities.
- Attends professional training actions provided by the company.
- Provides consistent quality service to both internal and external stakeholders that meets the company’s standards.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a University or College
- Expected graduation date between December 2019 – May 2020
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with a major in Finance, Accounting or related business field.
- Availability for entire internship program.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp
Other Locations:New York-New York-45 East 53rd Street - 06547 - NY Corp, Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization:Internal Audit (8880)
Job Posting:Jan 8, 2019, 3:25:32 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply