Director of Sales ExecutionApply
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
Primarily responsible for leading a team of sales coaches, delivering on sales and service standards across Consumer & Business Banking and partnering with LOB heads to understand their business needs. The Director of Sales Execution will report to the Network head and be responsible for driving execution and implementation plans to improve the client experience and drive consistency in CBB’s sales and service standards.
- Lead and manage a team of Retail Sales Coaches, Select Coaches, and SBS Wholesalers throughout the Network footprint to improve specialty banker performance and branch leadership skillset
- Partner with Network leadership and LOB heads to drive consistency in customer experience standards, sales and service processes and execution of key initiatives.
- Coordinate sales and service implementation plans across the Network, including sales and marketing campaigns and new strategic initiatives
- Partner with LOB heads to understand their business needs and deliver on effective Partner routines and best practices to help improve banker skillset and effectiveness of the sales force
- Partner closely with Sales & Service Strategy Team to identify new skills builders and tools to improve banker and partner routines effectiveness.
- Identify our biggest areas of opportunity with specialty banker roles on improving execution and driving consistency in behaviors and customer experience standards
- This position will entail extensive travel duties
- 8-10 years of previous retail banking leadership experience; 5-7 years of experience in retail field management role within retail branches, mortgage, wealth, call center or business banking
- Lead and manage a team
- Ability to maintain a structured and targeted timeline for deliverable and communicate progress and deficits effectively
- Extensive knowledge on how to impact the consistent delivery of a sales and service process through a large sales force
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership and influence others
- Ability to work in fast paced environment in a collaborative manner
- Ability to lead a project team to deliver (on time) project objectives
Job:Sales & Service Support
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp
Other Locations:New York-New York
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jan 24, 2019, 4:19:27 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply