Digital Marketing Undergraduate Spring Co-OpApply
Co-Op Program Experience
Santander Bank’s Co-Op Program provides participants with a meaningful, relevant work experience as part of their academic studies. In addition to daily responsibilities, participants may be provided special projects and assignments, and will have the opportunity to participate in a series of structured activities designed to enhance their learning experience including:
- Co-Op New Hire Orientation
- Senior Leadership Speaker Series
- Professional Development Seminars
- Community Involvement & Volunteering
- Social & Networking Events
Santander Bank is committed to identifying and developing strong early career talent for our future workforce. As such, dependent upon individual performance and the Bank’s hiring needs, participants may be considered for full-time opportunities upon completion of the Co-Op Program.
The Spring Co-Op Program is a 24-week, full-time program which runs from January 8 – June 22, 2018.
One of Santander Bank’s most dynamic and fast-paced groups, Digital Marketing, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator / Co-Op for the 2018 Spring cohort. You’ll be joining a senior team of digital professionals who cover a broad area of responsibility within Santander, including Digital Advertising, Social Media, Content Marketing, and User Experience.
- Assist in advertising and content campaign management by working with Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, and media and creative agencies.
- Project-manage certain team efforts, such as competitive intelligence research, process documentation, usability efforts, and content audits.
- Participate in the creative development process with both internal and external agencies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a project basis with internal partners both in and outside the marketing group (ex: business lines, legal, compliance, internal and external communications).
- Learn, become conversant in, and execute on the voice and tone of a brand through contributions to Santander’s content and social marketing efforts.
- Use data and measurement to better understand the performance of marketing tactics and apply what you have learned to your work.
- Go where you’re needed! We are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to tackle some big challenges for Santander, so we’ll need you to adapt your skills toward our team goals over the course of your term.
Application Deadline & Timeline
Students must submit a complete application to both the Santander Internship Jobs site and the NU Careers site by October 27, 2017. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis through early December.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2018 – June 2019.
- Must have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours per week, for the duration of the program.
Note: U.S. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Majoring in Marketing or related field.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills… but you should be creative, as well.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Be ready to work and have a positive attitude. Our group is filled with hard working team-players who hit their goals, so you should be too.
- Have a passion for all things Digital.
Job Posting:Sep 28, 2017, 1:30:30 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply