The primary function of the Auditor is to execute basic audit testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities. S/he performs testing in a timely manner, ensuring all audit quality and client relation standards are met, and courteous and professional behavior is observed in all situations.
Examines business records and collects information, exercises independent judgment in identifying issues and assessing risk as well and presents the results to the relevant audit team member. Executes basic control design and operating effectiveness testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities. Conducts post-audit basic follow-up tasks to appraise adequacy of corrective action taken by management to address audit recommendations. Documents audit testing and follow-up tasks in accordance to relevant audit standards. Demonstrates proactivity in professional development activities. Attends professional training actions provided by the company. Provides consistent quality service to both internal and external stakeholders that meets the company’s standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- At least 0-1 years audit or relevant experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint),Verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Displays a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactively clarifies one’s tasks and responsibilities.
- Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance.
- Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on one’s own job.
- Knows who the organization’s key customers and competitors are.
- Has basic understanding of financial services industry and how organizations operate.
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures.
- Works effectively in team settings, shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp
Organization:Internal Audit (8880)
Job Posting:Dec 19, 2018, 5:35:26 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply