DescriptionThis person will partner with Financial Consultants (FC) and Sales Management to develop strategies aimed at increasing participation in managed accounts and financial planning across the entire footprint.This will be accomplished through a consultative sales approach providing financial insight and product information in-person at team meetings and 1:1's so FC’s can effectively offer these solutions to clients.This position requires an individual that has a sales focus with excellent communication skills, work ethic and competitive drive to succeed.
- Cultivate relationships with Financial Consultants (FC) and Sales Management to drive managed account and financial planning engagement. Deliver coaching and training sessions to FCs and Market Directors (MD) regarding the financial planning process and tool and the managed account platform.
- Manage external wholesalers to maximize FC coverage and training.
- Identify and review new product opportunities to ensure we deliver a competitive product platform to our customers and sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience. 3 years wholesale background.
- Series 7, 63 65/66. State Insurance Life licensed.
- Strong consultative and negotiating skills.
- Sales experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to build deep relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced, changing environment.
- Detailed understanding of the entire product and tools platform to include financial planning, managed accounts, annuities/insurance and mutual funds.
Physical Requirements: Duties are performed in an office environment. Physical demands could involve any or all of the following:
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in the operation of office equipment
- Light to moderate lifting (10 - 20 lbs.) and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
- The ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees both telephone calling and in-person
- Body motor skills sufficient to enable the incumbent to move from one office location to another.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:New Jersey-Florham Park-200 Park Avenue - 06400 - Florham Park
Other Locations:Pennsylvania-Villanova-Two Aldwyn Lane - 06386 - Villanova Aldwyn 2
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Nov 15, 2019, 8:51:30 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO