Relationship Banker - Bensalem, PAApply
As a Relationship Banker Trainee with Santander’s Consumer and Business Banking division you will be given the unique opportunity to jump-start a career in financial services with a global industry leader. To assist you on your path you will be provided the opportunity to obtain the Series 6, 63, Life & Health Licenses. Your first 9 weeks with Santander Bank will be solely dedicated to studying for and obtaining these licenses. To help you achieve success, we have partnered with an industry leader to provide a world class digital training platform and resources.
Once fully licensed, you will transition from Relationship Banker Trainee to a Relationship Banker and work in strong partnership with our Financial Consultants, deepening relationships with our customers and gain meaningful experience around the many products and services Santander Bank has to offer.
- Acquire new customers and deepen relationships with existing customers utilizing the Explore process
- Complete daily tasks as outlined on the study calendars with direct manager
- Engage and attend weekly partnership meetings and joint calls with Branch partners
- Identify opportunities to introduce customers to business partners when appropriate
- Provide outstanding customer service and ensure sales and referral expectations are consistently met
- Report daily to an assigned location, and conduct in person appointments with centers of-influence, and in-Branch activities
- Strictly adhere to prescribed training schedule
- A minimum of 1 year experience selling financial or retail products and/or services in an incentive based environment
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to service and transition to appropriate business partners for execution
- Displays a responsible, trustworthy, and professional image at all times
- Excellent consultative skills, client prospecting and development, customer retention and needs analysis skills
- Excellent verbal communication and influence skills
- Experience conducting consultative conversations in person and on the phone with proven close rates through a needs-based sales approach
- Identify specific knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for satisfactory execution of the position’s primary duties & responsibilities
- Obtain Series 6, 63, and Life and Health, within the first 9 weeks of hire
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule. In order to be eligible for this position you must have a valid US Social Security at the time of application.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:Pennsylvania-Bensalem-1425 Street Road - 00279 - Bensalem - Branch
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Aug 24, 2018, 4:00:00 AM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOApply